Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rash Decision

Well, I feel a little bit like a bum because I haven’t posted a blog for quite some time. Sorry folks. Life just grabs you by the horns sometimes and takes you for a ride. I’ve got stories to tell but find the time at a scarcity. I’ll try to be more consistent.

Today I was thinking to myself, “Self! By golly it’s hot and I’m all sweaty!”  Then my mind continued to wander and I started thinking about some other big events coming my way. One of the projects I’ve taken on is the expansion of a phenomenal business down here in Veracruz. Long story short… I decided I needed to be more professional looking and  more comfortable in the humid heat. Here is the result…

BEFORE

IMG_3501
AFTER

IMG_3502

Yep, I cut my hair! I’m saddened… I’m going to miss all that hair. I keep getting these phantom feelings that I should toss the hair out of my face and when I swing my head the hair doesn’t move like it used to. Since the cut was done I’ve been accused of intentionally trying to look younger to get with younger girls and of losing my sex appeal (whatever that means). I might cry myself to sleep tonight. The one thing I know for certain is that for now the facial hair is staying!

2 comments:

  1. Nice cut, but I understand the sadness. Now for the facial hair... Let's just say facial hair=good. Goatee=bad. Go all the way dude. All or nothin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't touched a razer to my skin for the entire month of March. That's what I've gotten. Thanks for rubbing in that I can't grow anything but a goatee Katie.

    ReplyDelete