Sunday, April 4, 2010

Successful Shaving

So I was growing out my amazingly attractive facial hair for the entire month because my dear friend Josh Romero informed me of the unofficial but official Mustache March. I found it quite the opportunity to really test my machismo and see what kind of man I really am. So here are the photos at the end of the month and the current cut. Please enjoy!

IMG_3790
The Mug Shots

IMG_3796
IMG_3797
The first cut is the deepest

IMG_3799
The next gets silly

IMG_3802
     
IMG_3804
Attack of the handlebars

IMG_3806

And the final product! I’ve been like this for a couple of days now and have some pretty fantastic pictures. It’s all coming off tomorrow but for the last couple of days I’ve been enjoying the creeper status.

IMG_3816

Now that you’ve taken a good look at my mug for the past few minutes I hope that at least you got a good laugh. Just remember kids… March is for Mustaches! (and it's the simple pleasures in life that make it so beautiful)

1 comment:

  1. Funny, funny, funny, and... uuuugh. I got a queezy feeling looking at the last picture. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess.
    P.S. The gotee was actually growing on me. Well, not literally, but you know.

    ReplyDelete