Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Double Parking

How ironic life can be at times! Last night Camm and I found ourselves inside of our small one-room apartment with some time to spare. It had begun to rain outside and we had some time to kill. So what did we decide to do? Yep, you guessed it – watch Seinfeld, in the true Camm Clark style. We got to one episode that was almost an exact representation of many of the experiences that we have had while we have been down here in Mexico. We got a good laugh and thought nothing of it. Well, there was one thing about the episode that we hadn’t experienced, until today!

And now I present to you… Seinfeld! The Dinner Party


It just so happens that Camm and I are running some errands today and we go back to the car to fnd THIS!

IMG_3872

The white car is the one we are driving of course and the red one is directly in our way!

IMG_3873

Look how devastated Camm is! He can’t take it! We even decided to take a video of the action. I had just enough room to do a 50 point turn and squeeze my way out.


In some ways it was a relief that these guys showed up to drive away but in other ways I was very disappointed that I was cut short the glory of showing off my skills. Anyways, I found this very ironic that this all happened the day after we watched that Seinfeld episode. Life is wonderful isn’t it!?

1 comment:

  1. I love love Seinfeld and I love your story. Lol. Life is too ironic!

    ReplyDelete