Saturday, January 9, 2010

Famous

Veracruz Testing Center

Yep! That’s Camm and I in a pretty sweet little poster that will be posted all over Veracruz. Hiram says that my blue eyes are going to attract all of the woman-folk to come our classes. The truth of the matter is that I played a dirty trick and made my eyes a little more blue than they actually are with my new photoshop program. But let’s be honest, I don’t even need this advertisement to be famous. Let me explain…

The other night we’re walking around by the port. We sit down on a bench and this younger woman comes up to us with a sweet camera. She says she’s part of a Veracruz attraction magazine and wants to take our pictures reading her magazine. Basically, She wants to post our picture for all of Mexico to see. All I have to do is walk around down here and people want to stop me and take my picture. Famous is my new middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment