Friday, January 8, 2010

Sandwich At The Port

Day 1 PlaneThis is me, chilaxin on the plane to Dallas. Due to some inspiration from a youtube video that my friends Devin and Harry showed me, I am going to take daily pictures of myself to show physical changes, mishaps, and adventure. Check out the slight Goat Tee… First time I’ve ever been able to grow that thing out. I’m going on 5 days now!

Today was a day of travel. Thanks to my good friends Harry and Banner we only had to wake up this morning at 5:30 instead of 4:30. AM folks! I’ve got to stay caught up on my beauty sleep if you know what I mean. So here’s a shout out to Harry and Banner. Thanks guys!

We hit a 3 hour flight to Dallas, a 3 hour flight to Mexico city, and a 6 hour bus ride to Veracruz. Nothing too adventurous happened on the way to Veracruz. Not like my trip to San Antonio for Thanksgiving where I documented the whole trip via canon powershot video action. Maybe someday I’ll post the 1 hour footage of my face. Personally, I find it very entertaining. As you all know I would.

We arrived in Veracruz at 12 o’clock AM and got checked into this sweet little hotel-room. Hiram, our main man down here, took us to a 7-11 type shop to buy sandwiches. You won’t even believe the surprise I found when I took the first bite! We found a nice little place at the port and watched the water, dangled our feet, and listened to the boats bump up against the dock. I had to have Hiram open my sandwich because I’m sandwich container illiterate. I took my first bite and got a mouth full of jalapeño pepper! Yeah baby! Better than any mayonnaise or sauce. Don’t believe me? Give it a shot! Ham, Cheese, and jalapeño pepper.

My journey has begun and I’m ready to live it!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for more posts! I am excited for you! As for the facial hair: good luck you might need it. Try eating more peppers.
    P.S. Sorry to break it, but you are not famous, at least not yet. Evidenced by the fact that I am the only one commenting on your blog. But don't worry, international stardom is on its way. I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait til' the next post Katie... just wait for the next one. I'll give you a sneak peak. The title will be "famous"

    ReplyDelete