Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tacos and the Runs!

Tacos

One night we are driving around town and Camm says, “Man, I could really go for some tacos right now.” Hiram took Camm seriously and takes us to this little taco shop. He took us here because he knows that one of the sisters in the ward owns the shop. The man in the picture with Camm and I is Daniel. He is also a member and happens to be in our ward with his wife and two kids. He is super nice and makes some pretty mean tacos. 50 cents for the best tacos I’ve ever had! Needless to say, I think this has become one of our most favorite places and we’ve already been back since the first taco trip. This might become a regular occurrence for us after a long day. I mean just look at that meat!

And because of all those tacos, Camm and I have taken up running. Our first running trip was a couple nights ago. It was great! The wind was pretty strong and helped to keep us cool. We ran down to the beach and ran by the ocean for a while. What a perfect place to run! I think I’ve fallen in love. Can’t you see it on my face? The following picture was taken right after the run and for some reason it got a lot hotter once we finished the run. I was dying! A cool shower made everything better.

After Running

No comments:

Post a Comment