Monday, February 22, 2010

El Tajin- The Butterfly

What a trip! This is a post that I’ve been wanting to make for quite some time now. Like Roca Partida, this was an experience that made my entire trip to Mexico worth it. We started the day at about 10:30 with a four hour car ride through some very amazing places. I am continually amazed by the beauty of this earth and the precious gift that God has given to us. I had a special experience at a pit stop on the way to our destination. A butterfly had landed on a small ledge and was moving it’s wings. I slowly moved my hand towards the butterfly and to my surprise it did not fly away.

Mr Butterfly

I made a friend that day. This was a very simple but special experience for me. These are the memories that make life wonderful aren't they?

Butterfly on Finger















 This trip will continue on another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment